Do you have a micro:bit and a macOS laptop? Maybe you are tired by manually copying every just downloaded HEX file to the micro:bit and then looking at the error message saying „Disk Not Ejected Properly“.
What about a simple Folder Action which would do it for you and which would eject micro:bit in the right way in the right time?
- Download the Automator Folder Action workflow: Move HEX files to microbit.workflow
- Double click & install
- Attach to the Downloads folder using „Folder Actions Setup“:
- Run „Folder Actions Setup“ from Spotlight
- Select the Downloads folder on the left
- Select installed „Move HEX files to microbit“ workflow on the right
- Enable Folder Actions
- Develop a superb app in micro:bit IDE and download HEX file
- Relax and wait for a notification form the workflow